Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Thank You!


      Hey guys, just wanted to say thank you for reading my blog :) It's great to have friends message me or tell me that they like what I write for this. It really is wonderful to have such supportive people in my life, even if I'm living far from them right now. (Can't wait to come back in a couple weeks!) They've been just so kind and helpful, giving me tips here and there or giving me some more ideas of what I should do. So if you have any ideas for recipes or anything you would like to see, just let me know :)

     On another note, I just recently started doing some yoga here at the apartment. I throw on yoga music on Spotify and just kinda go for it. I'm just kind of doing whatever, so yeah. It will just be here until I'm brave enough to maybe go find somewhere to do this haha. Need to get the basics down first so I don't look silly if I do try to go somewhere else. So far I really like it though. If anyone has any tips, I'd really appreciate it!



     Online classes from USI are going really well for me too, even though there is a lot of busy work. It's definitely a lot different, but it's nice at the same time because I can do everything on my own schedule. That is definitely a plus since I'm mostly on night schedule because of Derek's work and everything. I really do miss everyone though. Hope all is going well! Just wanted to catch up! :)



Love your face and such,
Sara♥

No comments:

Post a Comment