Thursday, August 23, 2012

Around the Apartment

Hello :) So we've been keeping pretty busy with everything lately, so I haven't had a chance to show a couple things I've been doing around the apartment. I started online classes from my school back in Indiana this week, which has been kind of hectic, but I'd like to think it's in a good way.  Positive thinking, yeah? We're also watching a pretty adorable cat for some friends who are out of the state for a couple weeks. This cat is fantastic, but I swear he's like a ninja. So that's been fun as well. :)

So here are a couple of the little projects that have been going on recently. 
















These were originally plain wood like on the right >>>
I just wanted to paint and make them a bit more fun.







We also can't paint our walls at our apartment, so I decided to put this together. I painted acrylic paint paper and cut it out for the trunk and leaves. It's not done yet, but it's fun to make so far.for the pictures, I just cut a tiny slit at the top and used some of the background and wove the ribbon through, then used a little metal fastener/brad for it. I think the photos were a nice little addition to it since it just looked a little bare otherwise. P.S. all the scrapbooking stuff and ribbon on this post is from that scrapbook score I made a while back :)

               







It's up in our living room, behind the TV area, leading to the bathroom and bedroom. It's looking pretty autumn like now, so we may do stuff each season for it. We're not sure yet. So yeah, that's what's going on here right now. :)


on our balcony :) 

love your faces and such,
Sara♥







No comments:

Post a Comment