Sunday, August 19, 2012

Smoothies :)

So ever since my hubby's mom got me a Ninja blender, I've been obsessed with making smoothies. I just made peanut butter banana ones for us today, which turned out fantastic. They're almost like a dessert smoothie, but are really good for a thick breakfast on the go. Here are some of my favorites that I've made. (p.s. sorry for no pictures. We finished those smoothies so quickly!)


Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie

1 banana

1/8 cup peanut butter (or more if you'd like)
1/2 cup milk (soy works really well)
2 tablespoons plain yogurt (optional)

2 tablespoons of honey


Banana Pineapple Smoothie 1 banana
1 cup pineapple juice (frozen)
1/2 cup fat free milk or plain yogurt
1 tablespoon of honey


Strawberry Raspberry Smoothie

1/2 cup strawberries (hulled)
1/2 cup raspberries 
1/4 cup pineapple juice
1/2 cup plain yogurt (lowfat, natural)
4 ice cubes
Enjoy!

Also, What are some of your favorite smoothies? Comment and share them below. :) 



Love your face and such,
Sara♥

No comments:

Post a Comment