Sunday, September 16, 2012

Catching Up Back Home

So hey, it's been an absolutely crazy week back here in Indiana!! We've gotten to see soooo many people that we haven't in a while. We went swing dancing, celebrated my 21st birthday, got to visit with friends and both our families, and we got to go to my sister-in-law's wonderful wedding. It was absolutely lovely and she looked so beautiful! We got to dress up and go to the reception as well. The only downside at the reception for the most part was that it was in the country and I forgot to pack flip flops, so my heels sank in the mud at times. I had such a fun time there.

at the lovely reception
Also, my mother-in-law gave me her Singer sewing machine!! She's only used it a handful of times and thought that I could get better use out of it. That was so nice. She and I also went to a couple antique shops in town, and I got two full jars of buttons (one was a mason jar from 1858!) I also got to see my mom on Thursday and spend a lot of time with her. I really really enjoyed catching up with her. :) We head back to New Jersey in about 5 hours, so we have a lot to get done still haha. I'm not sure how everything will even fit in the car, but we'll make it work! :) Until next time! 

Love your face and such,
Sara♥

No comments:

Post a Comment