Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Why, hello. :)


   This is my first blog, and to be honest... I have no idea what exactly I'm doing. I just decided I wanted to do something to kind of help people follow what is going on in my life, especially because of the changes recently. About a month ago, I got married to the most amazing guy I could ever hope for (he even deals with my crazy self, so more credit to him.) I also decided to go way out of my comfort zone and move 800 miles away to live with him in New Jersey. Yeah, that's definitely a big difference from Indiana, especially since I've never lived out of the state. It ended up being on of the best decisions I've made. We are currently moving into our wonderful little apartment after being in silly temporary housing on base for nearly a month, so we're pretty excited about that. So yeah, that's about what all is happening right now. Needless to say, it's been quite an interesting, but fantastic month. I'm hoping to get a couple crafting tutorials and such up here as I get them done later on, so we'll see how that goes as well. ♥

- Sara




No comments:

Post a Comment